Clariem, an independently owned management consulting firm, is seeking an experienced Marketing and Business Development Manager to join its team. This is an exciting ground-floor opportunity that will be pivotal to Clariem’s growth story. It requires a no-nonsense pragmatic attitude and the ability to handle changes as one of the first new members of a growing, start-up team.
The primary role of the marketing manager is to drive the Clariem marketing activities. The Marketing Manager will be the “go-to” person for all aspects related to execution of our marketing strategy. Ideal candidates are individuals with 5-7 years of experience owning a broad spectrum of marketing and sales responsibilities with a proven track record in management consulting.
Candidate must be based on the Greater Toronto Area.
- Content: Manage the content plan and get the marketing artifacts developed by writers. Own the publish-ready marketing materials and repurpose/ fill gaps as per the marketing needs.
- Promotion: Execute the marketing and promotion activities. Track performance and build insights for sales and strategic inputs.
- Online reputation: Serve as the primary person to manage Clariem’s online reputation. This primarily includes website, LinkedIn, Blog, and selected publication channels.
- Strategy support: Work with leadership to help refine Clariem’s strategy and prioritize work across different capabilities including offering/product development, sales and prioritize the marketing efforts accordingly.
- Team leadership: We are in process of hiring a junior “marketing research and strategy analyst” reporting to this position. You will provide day-to-day leadership to the individual contributor (marketing analyst) in this role.
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience. A mix of consulting delivery, marketing and sales is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Science, Technology, or Engineering.
- Great communication (written and spoken) and project management skills are critical to success in this role.
- B2B marketing and professional services experience with ability to understand a variety of client contexts.
Open for full-time permanent or contract-to-hire
Send your resume to email@example.com.
Candidates are encouraged to include a cover letter or email message highlighting their relevant experience in context of the job opening.